This is one healthy & easy to make recipe for kids. Take 1 cup of Moong dal ( green) & soak it overnight. Drain the water, cover the the container & let it sprout. Then grind the sprouts with little water, 1/4 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp cumin seeds, curry leaves, ginger, fresh cilantro/coriander & salt to taste. Soak 1/2 cup of Rice flour & then it to the above mixture. Add salt to taste. Heat the pan & spread the batter to make dosas.
- Salad with strawberry vinaigrette and gorgonzola cheese.
- Paneer chilli dry.
- Smoky hot Chicken stir-fried with dried red chillies and scallions
- Dried shrimps gravy.
- Sweet dumplings/ Modak
- Food Festival Week!
- Stuffed Banana / Bharli keli
- Palakachi bhaji / Spinach curry.
- Amboli or Maharashtrian Dosa